STX Hammer 500 Lacrosse Head - Strung
- The Speed Scoop Technology at the top of the head is a more rounded scoop than the slightly pointed scoop of the original Hammer
- Has a raised lip to create less drag on groundballs. Indented top string areas create less wear and tear on the mesh and strings
- C-Channel technology is also found in this head to distribute stress evenly along the bottom rail to help prevent breakage of the stringing holes
- Hammer 500 is a little more pinched to help with ball control and string a better channel in the head.
- Strike Plate: small plate is there to help take the abuse from the booming checks defensemen lay on their opponents
- Specs: NCAA & NFHS
- Weight: 5.6 (oz)