ECD White Rebel Defense Lacrosse Head
- The Rebel Defense is built to throw punishing checks, dominate ground balls, and fire blistering shots.
- The rounded scoop acts as a guide making groundballs a breeze from any angle on any surface.
- The Rebel Defense features a tighter face shape with a more aggressive pinch, so you’re always a threat.
- The aggressive design and ultra stiff construction allow the Rebel to not only take a beating, but also deliver one.
- Weight: 6.2 (oz)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- If stringing or dye options chosen please allow 3-5 business days for creation plus shipping time
Recommended For You
Rebel D | For Guys Like Mike
Learn more about the Rebel D: https://www.ecdlax.com/re... Mike spent his whole career looking for the perfect defensive head for his playing style. He loves to bring the ball up the field and spark transition. Through college all of the defensive heads were too wide and the offensive heads were too flimsy. So, we decided to make our first D head, the Rebel Defense, for guys like Mike. The defenders who can take the ball away and aren't afraid to bring it up the field. It is ultra stiff so you can lay punishing checks, but has a more pinched face so you can string a great pocket and have more control. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to ECD Lacrosse for more gear reviews, tutorials, custom sticks, and more! http://bit.ly/SubscribeEC Looking for Women's Lacrosse? Check out our women's channel: http://bit.ly/2ELG6oQ Like our music? Check out our Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/us... #ECDHQ turf by our friends at FieldTurf (http://www.fieldturf.com/... COMMENT below what you want Greg to string up next, or if you have any lax related questions, drop them below! Get the hottest new ECD gear right here: www.ecdlax.com Have questions? Hit us up! Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/... Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/E... Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Ea... Snapchat: ECDofficial I own the rights to this production. The Lacrosse Network | Partnered Channel Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2wtG6Te