Maverik Tactik 2.0 Lacrosse Head - Unstrung
- The Tactik 2.0 controls the offensive zone, and is always a threat to score or feed
- Designed for the mid-range shooter and precision passer passer.
- Updated with Control Core Technology, providing superior ball control when possessing, feeding and shooting.
- Now featuring 20 stringing holes, the custom pocket options are endless.
- CONTROL CORE designed with redistributed mass in the scoop and throat to decrease weight, increased stiffness, and enhanced ball control.
- GROUND CONTROL perfectly engineered scoop angle designed specifically to scoop groundballs with ease.
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions.
- X-RAIL TECHNOLOGY is enginereed to distribute the stress to the opposite rail allowing for a lightweight and stiff design.
- TWENTY stringing hole for ultimate custom pocket options
- OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting
- Level 3 Bottom Rail - Designed for a mid pocket delivering the perfect blend of power and accuracy
- Made in USA
Recommended For You
$19.99LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
$24.99 Special Price $19.99
Maverik Lacrosse - TACTIK 2.0 Head - NED CROTTY
The TACTIK 2.0 controls the offensive zone, and is always a threat to score or feed. Designed for the mid-range shooter and precision passer. Updated with ControlCore technology, providing superior ball control when possessing, feeding and shooting. Now featuring 20 stringing holes, the custom pocket options are endless. Used by PLL Chrome’s Ned Crotty. Control Core Technology: All new design with redistributed mass in the scoop and throat to decrease weight, increase stiffness, and enhance ball control. • Technology: ControlCore, GroundControl, Duratough, Optimal Release Point, 20 Stringing Holes, Level 3 Bottom Rail-Mid Pocket, Made in the USA • Position: Midfield • Colors: White, Black, Grey, Hyperlite Blue